Thursday, June 18, 2009

ICT Course Podcasts

I also created podcasts for the first 3 sessions of the ICT course I mentioned before and made them available on PoDomatic. The idea behind it was that of exposing them to the podcasts after having mentioned them briefly in oe of the sessions and having set some research homework before actually asking them to produce their own for sessions 4 and 5 either using Audacity or Podomatic. ON the first run of the course we didn't have enough tme to do this so I'm looking forward to doing it on the next one in a few weeks'e time.

No comments:

A New Journey Begins - NILE MA in Professional Development for Language Education

It's been a while since my last post on my experience on teaching hybrid lessons during the pandemic - in fact, it's been over a yea...